Learn what to do if you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), or have cellular network and 4G LTE issues.
If you see No Service or Searching
If you see No Service or Searching on your device, or can’t connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps:
- Check your coverage area to make sure that you’re in an area with cellular network coverage.
- If you can’t connect to a cellular network on your iPhone, make sure that cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular*. On your iPad, go to Settings > Cellular Data.
- If you’re traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Data Roaming.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Check for a Carrier Settings Update.
- Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.
- Take out the SIM card and put it back in. If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn’t fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier.
- Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
- If you have another device, see if you can connect your carrier’s network with it in that location.
- Contact your carrier to:
- Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
- Make sure there are no outages in your area.
- Check that your device isn’t blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.
If you still can’t connect to a cellular network, and have confirmed with your carrier that there isn’t an issue with your account or network, try restoring your device.
If you can connect to 3G but not 4G LTE
Make sure that your device is compatible with LTE. Go to Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE. Identify your iPhoneand compare its model number with the list of supported LTE carriers for your country or location. Or identify your iPad and compare its model number with the list of supported LTE carriers for your country location. LTE options might vary depending on your carrier’s network.
iPhone Repair Dallas
2629 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone: (214) 810-0717
Hours: 10:00 am — 7:00 pm (Monday – Sunday)
ios restore errors 4005, ios restore error 4013, itunes restore errors, ios restore error 3194, ios restore error 3004, ios restore error 11, ios restore error 9, ios restore error 21, ios restore error 4014, ios restore error 14, ios restore errors, iphone restore error after jailbreak, iphone restore failed after jailbreak, iphone restore activation error, ipad restore activation error, iphone restore after failed update, ios 7 restore activation error, ios update and restore errors, itunes restore error bypass, itunes restore error bypasser download, iphone restore error blue screen, iphone restore error baseband, iphone restore error bypass, iphone restore failed black screen, iphone restore backup error, ipad restore backup error, iphone restore build error, itunes restore backup error not enough space, ios restore error codes, ios restore error code 9, ios restore error code 53, ios restore error code 3194, ios restore error code 14, itunes restore error codes, iphone restore error code 9, iphone restore error code 1, iphone restore error code 2001, iphone restore error code 21, iphone restore error disk full, itunes restore error device not eligible, iphone restore error device cannot be found, iphone restore error device could not be found, itunes restore error device could not be found