If you see an alert message as you try to activate your iPhone, follow these steps.
Before you begin
- If your iPhone uses a SIM card, make sure that the card is in your iPhone. Even without an active contract, your iPhone might still need the SIM card to activate.
- If you see a No SIM card error. No SIM or Invalid SIM alerts appear when a SIM card is damaged, locked, or missing.
- If a message says to sign in with an Apple ID to activate, learn about Activation Lock.
Follow these steps
- Find the list on the system status page. If the box next to iOS Device Activation isn’t green, try activating your iPhone later.
- If asked for a password, enter it. A password prompt means Activation Lock might be enabled in Find my iPhone.
- Restart your iPhone.
- If you’re using a cellular data connection, try connecting to a reliable Wi-Fi network instead. If a Wi-Fi connection doesn’t work, try connecting to iTunes.
- If you’re using iTunes to activate your iPhone, make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
Mac Service Dallas
2629 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone: (469) 666-0837
Hours: 10:00 am — 7:00 pm (Monday – Sunday)
ios restore errors 4005, ios restore error 4013, itunes restore errors, ios restore error 3194, ios restore error 3004, ios restore error 11, ios restore error 9, ios restore error 21, ios restore error 4014, ios restore error 14, ios restore errors, iphone restore error after jailbreak, iphone restore failed after jailbreak, iphone restore activation error, ipad restore activation error, iphone restore after failed update, ios 7 restore activation error, ios update and restore errors, itunes restore error bypass, itunes restore error bypasser download, iphone restore error blue screen, iphone restore error baseband, iphone restore error bypass, iphone restore failed black screen, iphone restore backup error, ipad restore backup error, iphone restore build error, itunes restore backup error not enough space, ios restore error codes, ios restore error code 9, ios restore error code 53, ios restore error code 3194, ios restore error code 14, itunes restore error codes, iphone restore error code 9, iphone restore error code 1, iphone restore error code 2001, iphone restore error code 21, iphone restore error disk full, itunes restore error device not eligible, iphone restore error device cannot be found, iphone restore error device could not be found, itunes restore error device could not be found